ELECTRONIC LEVEL INDICATOR
- ALARM function
- graphic level indicator
- programmable acceptable tilts
DATA EXCHANGE THROUGH USB STORAGE DEVICES
- update balance software
- export weighing data
- export/import databases
- export/import balance settings
- exchange data between balances
INFRARED PROXIMITY SENSORS
- PRINT function
- TARE function
- sensor’s sensitivity adjustment
Elimination of extra sources of vibration
Using wireless terminal facilitates elimination of additional vibrations resulting from daily operation on a balance. Owing to that, balances with highest resolutions might be used without the need of dedicated weighing workstations.
Convenience and comfort of weighing in fume cupboards and laminar flow cabins
Wireless communication between a terminal and a weighing module makes balance operation more comfortable and safer.
Balance isolation form influence of environmental conditions
Wireless communication allows to either place the weighing module inside a draft shield or to isolate it from the operator. This allows to weight toxic substances without putting operator’s health or life at risk.
- 2×RS 232
- 4 in / 4 out
- WiFi 2,4GHz b,g,n
REMOVABLE WEIGHING CHAMBER
- fully removable components of the weighing chamber
- uncomplicated and fast disassembly requiring use of no tools
- latch-type system for components assembly
- easy maintenance and cleaning
ANTISTATIC WEIGHING CHAMBER
SMART MIN WEIGHT
COMPLIANCE WITH 21 CFR PART 11
Full data protection is ensured by:
- advanced password settings,
- verification of log-in operation correctness,
- assigning permissions to operators,
- auto log out,
- electronic signature, e.g. for series of measurements,
- granting/denying access to data management
- data backup,
- modifications saved to Audit Trail file.
AIR DENSITY CORRECTION
Differential weighing informs about mass variation a particular sample, wherein the said variation is a result of manufacturing processes.
Differential weighing is often applied in product control process, for which reference product parameters have been specified in order to be used as a source of comparison for the whole series.
Insuchcasestandard deviation is the information which tells about quality and completeness of a final product. For systems based on a feed-back technique such information may be used by control units.
STATISTICAL QUALITY CONTROL
The following data related with the measurements is saved: measurement date; measurement time; result (mass); tare value; operator carrying out the measurement (logged in); product name.
The software saves the measurement in a so called loop, i.e. when the measurement no. 100001 is saved, the measurement 1 gets automatically deleted from the memory.
Measurements saved to balance memory cannot be deleted.
You can preview and print out the data saved to the ALIBI database.
|Maximum capacity [Max]||6.1 g|
|Minimum load||0.1 mg|
|Readability [d]||1 µg|
|Tare range||-6.1 g|
|Standard repeatability [5% Max]||0.8 µg|
|Standard repeatability [Max]||2.5 µg|
|Standard minimum weight (USP)||1.6 mg|
|Standard minimum weight (U=1%, k=2)||0.16 mg|
|Permissible repeatability [5% Max]||1.5 µg|
|Permissible repeatability [Max]||3 µg|
|Eccentric load deviation||7 µg|
|Stabilization time||~ 3.5 s|
|Display||5.7” resistive colour touchscreen|
|Communication interface||2×RS232, 2×USB-A, Ethernet, 4 IN / 4 OUT (digital), Wi-Fi®|
|Power supply||100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption max.||10 W|
|Operating temperature||+10 ÷ +40°C|
|Relative humidity||40% ÷ 80%|
|Weighing chamber dimensions||168×163×228 mm|
|Weighing pan dimensions||ø30 mm|
|Packaging dimensions||720×385×485 mm|
|Net weight||9.8 kg|
|Gross weight||14.3 kg|
- Granite Antivibration tables
- Antivibration tables for laboratory balances
- Professional weighing table
- Audit Trail Reader
- E2R System
- Label Editor R02
- Parameter Editor
- RADWAG Connect
- RADWAG Development Studio
- RADWAG Remote Desktop
- labVIEW Driver
- Receipt Printer
- Label Printers
- Antistatic Ionizer
- THBR 2.0 System-Ambient Conditions Monitoring
- Protective cover for balances
- Moxa Uport 1110 Converter
- RS 232, RS 485 cables
- RS 232 cables (scale-EPSON Printer)
- Barcode Scanners
- Anti-draft Chamber for XA 4Y Balances
- Power Adapters
The 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Module is a solution especially useful for those users who are obliged to conform to provisions of 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GMP Part 4, Annex 11 regulations. These two documents determine the rules for using electronic records and signatures.
Data protection is guaranteed by:
- advanced password settings,
- control of logging correctness, various permission levels,
- data management access,
- electronic signature,
- time-defined automatic logout,
- modification record to Audit Trail file.
The module features “Audit Trail” which registers each data modification (date, start value, modified value, operator responsible for the modification). This enables tracking all activities and modifying them in the future if required.
The Audit Trail Reader freeware allows users to acquire data from the weighing instrument and export it as files to pdf, xls, csv, html formats.