Such solution allows:
- Maintaining moisture analyzer clean – operator does not touch moisture analyzer’s housing.
- Removing any shocks caused by manual closing of the chamber – the chamber closes automatically and always with the same intensity.
- Achieving high repeatability of opening and closing the drying chamber.
- Enhancing drying process automation.
- Enhancing safety of operation by eliminating contact with hot components of drying chamber.
- Improving operation ergonomics.
MA.X2.A series features user-friendly colour touchscreen. Free configuration of the control panel can be done by means of hotkeys, customizable information fields and programmable labels. Drying process can be carried out for any temperature and – thanks to databases – particular drying process may be set for a specific product.
HIGHLIGHTS OF X2 SERIES MOISTURE ANALYZERS:
- Automatic opening and closing of the drying chamber
- 5” capacitive colour touchpad
- Modern interface
- Uncomplicated, intuitive operation
- Programmable display
- Drying profiles (standard, mild, step, fast)
- GLP/GMP printouts-reports
- Repeatable and customized applications
- Work optimization due to the use of halogen lamps
MA.X2.A maximum capacity ranges from 50g/0.1mg to 210g/0.1mg. Moisture content is measured with the 0.01% accuracy (0.001 % for samples bigger than 1.5g). The maximum drying temperature is 160˚C (there is an optional moisture analyzer with 250˚C maximum temperature).
An additional element for moisture analyzers that improves their functionality is a water vapour permeability determination set used in tanning industry for determining hygienic properties of leather.
Information system of X2 series moisture analyzers is based on 6 databases, allowing many users to operate product database comprising many samples. Collected measurements may be subjected to subsequent analysis.
Collected data is registered in 6 databases:
- Users (up to 10 users)
- Products (up to 5000 products)
- Customers (up to 100 customers)
- Packagings (up to 100 packagings)
- Drying programs (up to 200 drying programs)
- Drying process reports (up to 5000 drying process reports)
USB interface ensures quick transfer and copying of any results of your work (measurements, reports, databases) to a computer or other moisture analyzer. Remote access to the moisture analyzer allows for online data management. Cooperation with E2R allows for external data management which in turn increases the efficiency and results to the maximum.
|Maximum capacity [Max]||50 g|
|Display||5″ capacitive colour touchscreen|
|Communication interface||RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Wi-Fi®|
|Power supply||100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||6 W|
|Maximum sample weight||50|
|Heating module||IR emitter|
|Heating module power||450 W|
|Moisture content repeatability||+/-0.05% (sample ~ 2g), +/-0.01% (sample ~ 10g)|
|Moisture content readability||0.0001%|
|Drying temperature range||max 160|
|Drying method||4 drying profiles (standard, fast, step, mild)|
|Finish mode||4 modes (automatic, manual, time-defined, user-defined)|
|Maximum sample height||20|
|Weighing pan dimensions||ø90, h= 8|
|Additional functions||sample traceability|
|Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|